Friday 3 February 2017

Introduction To My Blog


Hello My Name is John Whelan I'm Irish and I am 19 years young. I am doing this blog as part of my social media technologies module in college. Here I will review both recent and classic video games and give my opinion on what makes them either good or bad. I've been playing games since I was around five years old So I have plenty of experience coming into this project. I've had a Ps1, Ps2, Ps4, N64, Game Boy, Game Boy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii, and an Xbox 360 so I'm not short on variety either.



If you like or dislike my opinions throughout this set of blogs be sure to leave a like or a comment and let me know why you do or don't agree with me. If you would ever like to message me my gamertag is LegendOfArkham on PS4 or you can find my email at jwhelanpiltown@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing your feedback as it lets me improve the way I write these blogs or how to judge a games effectiveness. I also hope to carry out a few playthroughs on my corresponding YouTube channel which you can find under my name/google+ account or use this link here:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC742bxEsTVWjj_pdDfd2OzQ






Thanks for reading this short introduction and come back every Saturday evening GMT (Including Tomorrow) for my next review. I will leave a poll alongside each Blog so you can decide what game you would like me to review next. If this project takes off or even does as well as I hope it will I may even continue it after this module has finished :) And as always, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment